Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Been A While

It's been a few days since I've posted something. It's mainly because of Bejeweled on Facebook. I'm always #1, but last week someone took my spot and I tried to get it back, but fate didn't want it.

Things aren't great, yet they're not bad. It's almost like my issues are on a balance beam that is carefully wavering back and forth. Though last night a ton fell on the bad side. I won't disclose too much info, but all I'll say is that money is very much an issue. I told my mother that come September I'll move out so things can be a little easier for the bills. I still don't have a job or money, so it's super crunch time.

One thing I've never been accustomed to has been looking at the glass half full. I know that everything will be alright. I told my mom to look at other people who are in worse situations than us. Yet she wasn't having it. She didn't want to hear any words of encouragement, she just wanted my father and I to hear her complain.

Some situations are so bad that it seems as though you are in a speeding car and outside the windows are just a blur of colors. Your shoulders are strained and aching from the world resting upon them. Clouds have no silver lining. Hope is gone. When I'm in a bind, I usually think ahead to the future. I just imagine myself in a calm enviroment. Then I become calm. It doesn't seem like much, and it certainly doesn't work for everyone, but some times you just have to calm down. Things will eventually end, for better or for worse.

Just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment