Saturday, June 4, 2011

Off my game for the night

The other day I went to the dollar tree looking for batteries, and I told myself those were the only things I had my eyes set on. In and out. When I discovered they didn't have D batteries at the moment, I staggered for a second then walked over to the aisle with school supplies. I've been wanting another notebook to do my writing in, but I knew that I would be wasting money because there is a mass collection of them in my closet from my days as a student. However, my eyes were soon cast upon the composition notebooks. But these were different than those I am familar with. As a three pack, they were itty bitty composition notebooks. About the size of my hand and only 50 sheets, I found the purpose for at least of the the tiny notebooks. Since discovering my passion for writing which had been buried within me for years, I decided that I should have something to jot down the notes that I hatch in my head. So far there are a few lines written with various thoughts. Unfortunetly, I've already used them up in previous blogs. Now, though my mind is not empty, I don't have anything to write.

Ironic, right? I have nothing to write about, yet here I am writing about it. I had several topics rolling like marbles in my mind, but I just could not formulate them into a practical blog. In fact, I just had a couple of paragraphs just briefly touching on those topics. But somehow, I am unfocused. Not sure how, perhaps it is due to the lack of sleep, I don't know. However I do know that if I didn't write today, I wouldn't write tomorrow due to procrastination. I suppose the plus side is that I don't have any followers. So there is no pressure to come up with an intriguing blog. That being said, I still write because I want to. I must. I don't care if I don't have an audience. Clarity is what I feel once I empty mind.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment