Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Funky Funk Funk

I hate when I'm in a creative mood. I hate it because I can't come up with anything to express my creativeness. A few Christmases ago, my mom gave me a sewing machine because I was really into Project Runway. Hardly used it. I also have one of those summer camp pot holder things, but what could I really do with those? I've been thinking about crocheting, but it might be a waste of time. I was also thinking about baking. But a huge problem arises: dad is diabetic...mom doesn't want all of those calories...Jeff doesn't care for sweets...and Elliot, well he has no teeth. So I have no one to give cakes, brownies, or cupcakes to. Certainly can't go door to door- that's just creepy. It'd be different if I actually knew my neighbors. Hmmm...just had an idea: I could bake cupcakes, go to my neighbors and give them an Avon book. It could work. I just have to push myself to do this.

I'm just in a funk right now. I need money badly, bills are piling up, and the future is grey. I'm losing interest fast. In just about everything. I'm pulling everything I have out of me to right this blog, but it's coming out in clumps of nothing. Perhaps I should stop while I'm ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment