Friday, October 28, 2011

Yay

Jeff got the job at FedEx! I was so worried throughout the day, praying, hoping and wishing. Jeff said that he was one of three who passed. One lady didn't make it. So now he has to wait until Monday to hear back from them to say when he can come in. At least he doesn't have to go in Halloween-we can go out with Elliot. Though it's temporary with the hopes of becoming permanent, I'm still proud of him.

I think I found a new hobby-baking cupcakes. I started off basic yesterday: yellow with vanilla frosting. Also, I just have green icing, so it looks like I need to go to the store tomorrow.
I really need to work on my decorating skills. But I was really proud of myself. It took no time to make these (I guess since it was a basic recipe), so I'd like to do this again. Another thing that makes it worthwhile is finding recipes just for six cupcakes. I would rather eat 6 of these by myself than 24 if it came down to just me. Jeff did try one and he said he liked it. That's all I really need, approval of the cupcakes. I don't think anyone would go head over heels in love with my cupcakes, fronting the money for a bakery. Though it would be nice if this turned into something. But for now, it's just a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment